Group Coding Classes ages 8+
Learning to code is more fun with friends
In our after school coding classes, your child will make art, games, story animations, and more, all while learning core coding skills that will prepare them for success in a technology driven future. Young coders will begin with guided lessons and soon progress to designing and coding their very own creations, limited only by their imaginations! We boast small class sizes and a highly engaging project based approach.
Pacific Time Zone (PT)
NOTE: Some class times may be full and running a waiting list. Call for the most up-to-date availability.
Requirements for Virtual Learners
- Windows PC or Apple/Mac highly recommended for coding with Chrome browser installed; Chromebooks are not preferred (no tablets)
- Zoom conferencing installed. Highly recommend a second device with Webcam for Zoom (second monitor, computer, laptop, or tablet; phones not ideal)
- Reliable high speed internet connection (recommend minimum 10 mbps download speed)
- Headset with microphone optional but recommended
- Quite room (most headset microphones still pick up background noise)
- Scratch account (create for free)