Single Student, $130/month
Group Coding Classes
Learning to code is more fun with friends
Your child will make art, games, story animations, and more, all while learning core coding skills that will prepare them for success in a technology driven future. Young coders will begin with guided lessons and soon progress to designing and coding their very own creations, limited only by their imaginations! We boast small class sizes and a highly engaging project based approach.
Students attend class for 1 hour per week. We ask for a minimum one month commitment. See below for fees and current schedule. This program is best suited for students 8-16 years old who thrive in a social learning environment. If you are looking for a more accelerated learning path, we also offer 1-on-1 private lessons.
Homeschoolers also welcome. We are an approved vendor with most local charters in Contra Costa County.
Pacific Time Zone (PT)
NOTE: Some class times may be full and running a waiting list. Call for the most up-to-date availability.
Requirements for Virtual Learners
- Windows PC or Apple/Mac highly recommended for coding with Chrome browser installed; Chromebooks are not preferred (no tablets)
- Zoom conferencing installed. Highly recommend a second device with Webcam for Zoom (second monitor, computer, laptop, or tablet; phones not ideal)
- Reliable high speed internet connection (recommend minimum 10 mbps download speed)
- Headset with microphone optional but recommended
- Quite room (most headset microphones still pick up background noise)
- Scratch account (create for free)
Classes are 1-hour in length. Students attend class once a week at the same day/time each week. Current schedule is posted above.
For ages 8 and up
Family 2 students, $240/month
Family 3 students, $360/month
Purchase a package and schedule classes anytime June - Aug
** Classes must be scheduled and completed before Aug 31, 2023. Credit will not be given for classes not completed by this date.