Minecraft Build & Code
Learn to code with Minecraft
Flexible scheduling. Join for an entire session or drop-in for a day or two (pre-registration required).
Minecraft Camp Overview
IN THIS COURSE:
- Learn to play Minecraft and improve building skills
- Use drag-and drop coding platform to develop basic coding skills
- Build a strong foundation in the fundamental coding concepts of algorithms, variables, and loops
- Develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Small class sizes
- Time for free-play in a private, instructor-monitored server
Open to ages 5 - 8
Students are NOT REQUIRED to have a Minecraft account for this camp. We will be using Minecraft Education and Minecraft Bedrock for this camp. We will provide each child with an account. We will review and teach game play, so this camp is accessible to all kids whether or not they have played before.