Spring Break Camp 2023
Invent with Luna and Milo
We will learn to use a variety of different technologies to create different inventions to feed, house, and entertain Luna and Milo. Technologies include: coding apps, 3D printing, robots, legos, littleBits circuits, and more. No prior experience necessary! This Spring Break Camp is open to ages 6 – 13 years old.
Learning to code has become an essential element of a child’s education and a great way for them to express their creativity. Research shows that children exposed to computer science in elementary school are much more likely to pursue a C.S. degree. In fact, according to a Google survey, 98 percent of computer science majors were exposed to the field before college. Benefits of coding include:
- Kids build skills that are in high demand
- Provides a competitive advantage when applying to college, internships, and jobs
- Enables students to better understand the world
- Coding is fun and satisfying
- Offers a way to express creativity
- Builds problem-solving skills
- Improves persistence, collaboration, and communication
Learn about our other programs here.